13/8 – 19/8 Imagination, sharks, baseball, evolution, cats and reality. - It would appear that Monday’s News on the March may not be a suitable title of the content of this post. Perhaps ‘The week that was in my digital world’ is more akin to what I’m trying to do here. …
Reflections on The World’s Toughest Man – David Goggins - The World’s Toughest Man – David Goggins I like watching interviews like this while I have my feet up on the couch, still in slippers at 4 o,clock in the afternoon and sucking back on a block of chocolate. That’s…
Longevity expert Peter Attia is my new hero! Nutrition and health. - Why You Need To Protect Your Joints If You Want to Live to Be 100 Apart from Dr Paul Mason’s highly illuminating dietary myth busting videos at the UTS, I think longevity specialist Dr Peter Attia’s advice concerning diet is…
Moneyball and Wallstreet - One of my favourite sporting movies is Moneyball. Those outside of the US may not have watched it or even heard of this Oscar nominated picture. It’s a movie about the adaption of innovative saber-metrics which changed how the game…
Full Index – ‘Sport and Adventure’ posts
- 13/8 – 19/8 Imagination, sharks, baseball, evolution, cats and reality.
- Reflections on The World’s Toughest Man – David Goggins
- Longevity expert Peter Attia is my new hero! Nutrition and health.
- Moneyball and Wallstreet
- Did the RIO Olympics Deliver?
- My review of the Mayweather – Pacquiao fight
- The Telegram
- Few people know what it’s like
- Tiger Woods back for this years Masters
- The World Golf Tour
- Get Your Surfing Kicks Here – BBC World News
- Richmond Tigers have a chance of making the final eight!
- Colombia Bursts into Yellow Euphoria after Historic World Cup victory against Uruguay.
- Luis Suarez – ‘I ate his liver with fava beans and a nice Chiellini’
- Baseball Romanticism and Perfecting the Strike Zone
- Gareth Bale settling in well at Real Madrid. What a Goal against Barca!
- Who Will Win the World Cup 2014?
- Australia Vs. Ecuador: 3-4 Second Half Madness!
- Fall 24 miles to Earth with Felix Baumgartner in new space-jump video
- Brazilian surfer is a contender for world record – biggest wave surfed